Saturday, June 30, 2012

Taking a Lesson from Hannibal Lecter

No, no cannibalism.

I'm in a shitty mood and far too irritable for any sort of structured post, so I thought I'd leave you with some words of wisdom from one of literature's most misunderstood bad guys, Hannibal Lecter.

Anthony Hopkins has a way of staring into your soul, doesn't he?

"As my mother told me, and I'm sure your mother told you, it is important to always try new things."

New things tried this week:
  • Garlic Scapes
  • Salad Turnips and their greens
  • Fresh Figs

So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sulk and watch violent movies and not write about why Hannibal Lecter is so misunderstood (it would require an entire re-reading of the books, anyway) and probably eat a lot of junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment