Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ramble...

I have a couple rants on my mind but I just don't feel like putting them down yet. As I mumbled in my book review blog, I always feel bad when it's been a while since I've posted something. It's almost the new year, and with that new year, I may possibly have a job. I'll have to wait for the HR person at the place to get back to me, but damn, a job! And at a place where I won't have to worry about covering up my tattoo, nonetheless.

So I just realized that I'm sitting here reading articles on Buzzfeed instead of writing but my headache is largely gone. Also, I just had my mind blown as I looked at my cover of Battle Royale and realized that in the negative space between the boy and the girl on the cover (likely Shuya and Noriko) is a shotgun. I never noticed it before, as much as I looked at the cover. Mind. Blown.

Okay, I'll write more another time when I'm not so distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment