Friday, December 21, 2012

An Adult's Letter to Santa, part 2

Dear Santa,

You must have gotten my letter (my faith is renewed in the Postal Service, either that or you read my blog) and I just wanted to thank you for the job interview I have on the day after Christmas. Now if you have any sway over the IRS to erase my tax debt and Congress to pass unemployment extensions, that would be super. But seriously, the fact that I got an email the day after I submitted my resume asking if I could come in for an interview on the 26th was awesome. Thanks, buddy (not to be confused with Buddy). Even though I still can't afford presents for my family, my faith in the season is a little bit restored and the crushing depression I have felt for the last week is lifting a bit.

Thanks again,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment